joi, 13 decembrie 2012

Scrisorile unor distrusi

July,

I do not intend to consider your words because I do not think they represent the July I met.
It is true we got in touch troughout Skype but I do not think it was by chance.
the time we spent together was short but I have never considered you as a you describe.
I consider you an honest and very nice person.
Please forgive me if I hurt you.

With full respect

Antonio

 

 
I appreciate you replayed to my email.
 
I have wrote you everything because since that time and now, I had time to think about everything and I have realized that I have made a big mistake by meeting you.
I didn't proved myself to be a serious women.
I have only confirmed what every stranger thinks about Romanian women and I am ashamed for doing that.
My mistake does not represent who I am, I was naive.
I was very naive and life has a very bad way showing us when we do something wrong.
So naive... and for example today I found out you age was not true. You lied about it. I cannot believe you lied about it. It tells so much about your character.
I have lost the only man that understood me. A man that I love with all my heart. He could not accept that I have act like a easy woman and I was capable to sleep with an old man. Now, even myself I cannot understand how I was capable doing that.
I told him everything, because I wanted to be sincere with him.
And today I am forced to accept that this man will be out of my life because of what I have done. He doesn't even wants to speak with me.
I regret sincerely the day I have met you. I regret everything that happened.
It will be the regret of my life, because I cannot turn back the time.







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu